The Model 835 is a general purpose pick and place system for handling die and surface mount components. The Model 835 standard configuration features manually controlled Z motion with a drop down control arm for tool rotation and semiautomatic vacuum pickup for transferring die and other small devices from tape or waffle packs to gel packs or substrate. Open frame design assures full visibility and complete access of all system components. Operator friendly, it takes less than two minutes to learn to operate. Various options can be easily added to the pick and place system; including epoxy die bonding capability. The 835 works with any tape mounted die removal system, including S.E.C.’s Model 4800 die ejector grid featuring a grid plate that can be machined with one of two different pyramid pitches or straight pitch for picking up long narrow bars. Model 835 Pick and Place system can easily be customized. Some examples are shown below.
- Die Tray Pedestal capable of holding up to four 2″ X 2″ waffle packs.
- Gel-pak station capable of holding a 2 x 2 or 4 x 4 Gel-pak.
- Flat Vacuum Chuck capable for holding substrates.
- Model 4800 Die Ejector Grid Plate
- Semiautomatic Pin Poker Die Ejector System
- Stereo-zoom Microscope and/or Projected Image Crosshair System.
- High Intensity Illuminators.
- Pneumatic Brakes
- Dual position pivoting head for epoxy dispensing.
- Semiautomatic Z-motion.
- Laser Bar Stacking
- Laser Bar Pick and Place with precision alignment
- Other customizations available, inquire within our sales department.
Click on Download Brochure to see specifications.